Dorothy Elaine Dadez Endowed Scholarship
- For a civilian spouse of an active military service member;
- Must have demonstrated financial need as determined by a current and complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- Must be attending any Saint Leo Worldwide location; and,
- Must have completed and passed a minimum of 90 credit hours toward graduation.
- Supplemental Questions
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)
- Are you the civilian spouse of an active military service member?
- Discuss your professional goals and what earning a Saint Leo University degree will mean to you.
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.