Ed and Becky Kobel Great Expectations Scholarship
- For a full-time University Campus undergraduate with financial need;
- Special consideration given to those who have overcome a significant obstacle in his/her personal life and have persevered in spite of a significiant hardship;
- Those who have expressed an interest in a career to serve less fortunate people in our country or abroad;
- Someone with a commitment to missionary work; and,
- International students from underdeveloped countries who would return, after earning their degree, to assist the development effort of their home country.
- Supplemental Questions
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)
- Describe your interest in a career that serves less fortunate people in the United States or abroad.
- Describe an obstacle in your personal life you have overcome and persevered in spite of this signficiant hardship.
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.