Dr. Patrick Draves Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- For a full-time University Campus psychology major with demonstrated financial need as determined by a current and complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- Entering the junior or senior year;
- Exemplifying qualities of scholarship, research and community involvement; and,
- Preference given to a student planning to present their research at a local, regional or national psychological convention.
- Dr. Patrick Draves Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)
- Explain how your research interests/efforts and/or your community involvement qualifies you as a good candidate for this scholarship.
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.