Dr. Joanne B. Roberts Scholarships
- For an education major with demonstrated financial need as determined by a current and complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- Must be currently attending the Gainesville, FL Education Center entering their final internship; and,
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.4 or higher. Two awards to be given—one in the fall and one in the spring.
- Non-renewable award, one-time only
- Supplemental Questions
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)
- Are you an education major at the Gainesville, FL Education Center entering your final internship?
- Why have you chosen teaching as a profession; how will you make a difference to your students; and, how will this scholarship help you meet this goal?
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.