Dr. Arthur F. Kirk, Jr. Student-Athlete Scholarship
- For two outstanding University Campus student-athletes (one male and one female);
- Must with demonstrated financial need as determined by a current a complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- Eligible students will not be receiving a full athletic scholarship; and,
- Must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA after at least a year of study at Saint Leo.
- Award is not renewable, one-time only award.
- Dr. Arthur F. Kirk, Jr. Student-Athlete Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)
- Are you currently receiving a full athletic scholarship?
- Have you completed one year of study at Saint Leo Univesity?
- Are you a student-athlete and currently a member of an intercollegiate team?
- How have the Saint Leo University core values and your athletic experience been influential in your personal development?
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.
- Show 1 more