Dr. Jack Callan Scholarship
- For an active duty service member and/or the spouse of an active duty service member;
- Must have demonstrated financial need as determined by a current and complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- Must be a current student attending any WorldWide location;
- Must be of junior standing (completed and passed a minimum of 60 credit hours); and,
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and completed at least 9 hours with Saint Leo University.
- Supplemental Questions
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)
- Are you currently an active-duty service member?
- Are you the spouse of an active duty service member?
- Provide a statement to support your nomination for this scholarship.
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.