Military Student Endowed Scholarship
- Must be currently enrolled as a full-time (12+ credit hours/semester; 6+ credit hours/term) undergraduate student attending any Saint Leo University location;
- Must have demonstrated financial need as determined by a current and complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA); and,
- Must be active duty, veteran, and/or reservist.
- Supplemental Questions
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)
- Are you enrolled as a full-time student? (12+credit hours/semester or 6+credit hours/term)
- Are you a student who is currently active duty military, veteran or a reservist?
- Write of personal circumstances or a compelling reason why you should be considered for this scholarship.
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.