Follett Textbook Scholarship
- The recipient must be a currently enrolled/registered undergraduate at any Saint Leo location;
- The recipient must have demonstrated financial need as determined by a current and complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- The recipient must have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher; and,
- The recipient must be enrolled full-time (12+ credit hours/semester for University Campus; 6+ credit hours/term for WorldWide).
- Supplemental Questions
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)
- Are you a full-time undergraduate student (12+ credit hours/semester for University Campus; 6+ credit hours/term for WorldWide)?
- Why are you a good candidate to receive this scholarship?
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.