James Eskridge Scholarship
- The recipient must be enrolled and registered in a Saint Leo Master’s degree program;
- The recipient must be a graduate of the Fort Eustis Education Office and/or the Langley Education Office;
- The recipient must have demonstrated financial need as determined by a current and complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- The recipient must have completed his/her undergraduate degree with at least half of his/her coursework taken at Saint Leo;
- The recipient must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and above; and,
- This a one time only, non-renewable award.
- Supplemental Questions
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)
- Did you graduate with a bachelor's degree from the the Fort Eustis Education Office or the Langley Education Office of Saint Leo University?
- Personal statement supporting your nomination for this scholarship
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.