Dr. Michael Rogich WorldWide Endowed Scholarship
- Recipient must be currently enrolled in Saint Leo University Worldwide (Center for Online Learning and/or an Education Center);
- Recipient must have demonstrated financial need as determined by a current and complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- Recipient must have completed at least 60 credit hours toward graduation with Saint Leo University;
- Recipient shall have faced significant challenges in his/her life but persevered toward the goal of a university degree; and,
- First preference will be for a student registered through the Center for Online Learning.
- ONE TIME ONLY AWARD
- Supplemental Questions
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)
- Have you completed at least 60 credit hours toward graduation with Saint Leo University?
- Describe the significant challenges you have faced in your life but have persevered toward the goal of completing a university degree.
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.