Goizueta Foundation Scholarship
- For full-time University Campus incoming freshmen of Hispanic/Latino heritage;
- Must have demonstrated financial need as determined by a current and complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA); and,
- Immediate family must currently reside in the United States (50 contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii.).
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you of Hispanic/Latino heritage?
- Does your immediate family currently reside in the United States (50 contiguous states, Alaska, and/or Hawaii)?
- What is your current high school GPA?
- Do you have a current and complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file in the Saint Leo University Financial Aid Office?
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.
- Show 1 more