Captain Charles "Bo" Harrison Scholarship
- For a full-time University Campus undergraduate minority student with demonstrated financial need as determined by a current and complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- Residing in Pasco County, FL; and,
- Enrolled in Saint Leo’s criminal justice program.
- Captain Charles "Bo" Harrison Scholarship
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a permanent resident of Pasco County, Florida?
- What does this scholarship support mean to you?
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)