CCJS Endowed Research Scholarship
- The recipient must be enrolled as a current Saint Leo undergraduate and/or graduate student;
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher;
- Applicants must submit a brief statement of interest in interreligious dialogue to the director of the CCJS.
- Scholarship is renewable
- Supplemental Questions
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)
- Describe your knowledge of and/or experience with a religious tradition and how this knowledge and/or experience equips you to successfully complete the requirements of the Interfaith Student Fellow Program at the Center for Catholic-Jewish Studies.
- If selected, I understand and agree that the CCJS Endowed Research Fellowship may require my active participation in CCJS activities. Fellowship details will be provided by the Director, Center for Catholic-Jewish Studies (CCJS).
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.