Chad L. Michael Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- For a full-time University Campus junior or senior criminology major;
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher; and,
- Must have demonstrated financial need as determined by a current and complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Supplemental Questions
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)
- If selected as a Chad L. Michael Memorial Endowed Scholarship recipient, I agree to abide by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Survivors Benefit Fund Agreement to remain drug free as I pursue my education and profession in the field of criminal justice and in memory of Special Agent Chad L. Michael '01 killed in the line of duty while protecting the United States from violent drug traffickers.
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.