Rothrauff Family Endowed Scholarship
- For a nontraditional single parent entering his/her junior year (completed and passed 60+ credit hours);
- Currently attending the South Hampton Roads Education Center;
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.5; and,
- Must have demonstrated financial need as determined by a current and complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Supplemental Questions
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)
- Are you a single parent?
- What is the primary reason you chose Saint Leo University to pursue your degree and why is this reason important to you?
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.