John A. Williams Endowed Scholarship
- For a full-time University Campus undergraduate with demonstrated financial need as determined by a current and complete Free Application for Student Financial Aid (FAFSA);
- Majoring in biology-biomedical and health sciences;
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5; and,
- First preference given to an active duty or veteran student or spouse or child of a veterans or active duty member.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you active-duty military or a military veteran?
- Are you the spouse or child of a veteran or active-duty military member?
- Are you a biology major specializing in biomedical and health sciences?
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.