Louis J. Herrmann, Jr. Rotary Scholarship
- For full-time University Campus undergraduates with demonstrated financial need as determined by a current and complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- Graduate of Pasco High School and Pasco Hernando Community College, preferably the east campus;
- Maintaining a minimum GPA of 2.0 while attending Saint Leo; and,
- Having completed a minimum of 12 credit hours in each of the semesters for which the scholarship is given.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a graduate of Pasco High School?
- Are you a graduate of Pasco-Hernando State College?
- Are you a graduate Pasco-Hernando State College East Campus?
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.