Dr. Jack Callan Scholarship
- For the student wife of an active duty service member with demonstrated financial need as determined by a current and complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- With junior standing (completed and passed 60-90 credit hours); a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0; and,
- Attending the South Hampton Roads Education Center.
- Supplemental Questions
- I understand this scholarship will only be awarded to a student who meets the scholarship selection criteria. (To review selection criteria click on the scholarship name.)
- Are you the spouse of an active duty service member?
- Provide a statement to support your nomination for this scholarship.
- By submitting this application I hereby acknowledge the information I have provided is correct.