Amber Pelletier Memorial Scholarship
1. The recipient must be enrolled as a full-time University Campus student;
2. The recipient must demonstrate financial need as determined by a current and complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
3. The recipient must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 and above;
4. First preference to juniors or seniors studying Psychology;
5. Second preference to juniors or seniors studying Elementary Education.
The scholarship is not renewable, one-time only award.