Instructions: For a more accurate list of opportunities you may be eligible for, please complete the General Application and review your Recommended Opportunities page.
Welcome to the Saint Leo University online scholarship system
Through the efforts of the Saint Leo University Advancement Division and the generosity of private donors, Saint Leo awards over 350 privately-funded scholarships each academic year.
Fall Application Cycle – Important Dates:
- September 1: Online scholarship application process begins.
- October 15: Deadline to submit scholarship application, unless otherwise noted for a specific scholarship.
- October 20: Complete and current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be on file in Financial Aid.
- November 16: Scholarship recipients will be notified via Saint Leo email address and must accept the award by completing a brief biography form and submitting a recent photo within specified deadline or forfeit the scholarship award.
- Fall scholarship awards are disbursed for current academic year.
Winter Application Cycle – Important Dates:
- January 1: Online scholarship application process begins.
- February 15: Deadline to submit scholarship application, unless otherwise noted for a specific scholarship.
- March 1: Complete and current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be on file in Financial Aid.
- April 1: Scholarship recipients will be notified via Saint Leo email and must accept the award by completing a brief biography form and submitting a recent photo within the specified timeline or forfeit the scholarship award.
- Winter scholarship awards are disbursed for the upcoming academic year.
Click on the scholarship name to learn more about the opportunity. Get started on your scholarship search now. It’s as easy as 1-2-3-4!
1. Sign on the system with your Saint Leo portal username and password.
2. Complete the General Application and any supplemental applications presented. The system syncs with your data. You are automatically matched with scholarship opportunities for which you meet the criteria and the system provides additional “recommended” scholarships that may be available to you.
3. After you complete the applications, you are done! If you are awarded a scholarship you will receive an award email to your Saint Leo email address. You can also check on the status of your application by logging back into the system at any time.
For detailed information on how to use this system, download our Frequently Asked Questions or contact Vikki Reece at 352-588-8668 or Victoria.email@example.com.
Reminder! Your completed General Application will be archived and removed from the system in July of each year. You must complete a new General Application at the beginning of each new academic year in August (fall semester/SU2 term).
Gaston R. and Evelyn De Groote Scholarship
Criteria: For full-time residential students at University...
Goizueta Foundation Scholarship
Criteria: For full-time University Campus incoming freshmen of...